Good Morning Munchkins! Today I’ve decided to write about my ‘Top 10 Influential Women’ because I’ve just come across a whole load of people who I am actually aspiring to be and just love. These are all celebrities that I love for some reason and I just thought I should share them with you. This is not a tag (that I’m aware of) I just came up with it so if you would like to do it, go ahead, leave a link in the comments and I will be sure to read them.
1. Kate Middleton. I think this goes without saying really. She is actually the most beautiful, stunning woman I could’ve asked to be heir to the throne. I hadn’t really heard about her before 2011 but yeah. And she’s made Prince George gorgeous, lets be honest. Yesterday I was looking through my Tumblr and I found a gif of her and it made me fall in love with her even more.I’m sorry but if that gif doesn’t make you love her even more, I don’t know what will. I’m so excited for the new royal baby, and as the little one will be close in age to George I think they’ll be really close. Also, she’s middle-class and everyone was saying she was a commoner. Given me more hope for Harry. And, I think we’re related in some weird way. My middle name’s Katherine, my brother’s name is Will and his middle name is George. Coincidence?
2. Meghan Trainor. ‘All About That Bass’ has given me hope that because I’m a bit bigger than other girls that in the end I will find love. She say’s that the songs about ‘loving yourself’ and it’s definitely made me feel that and I just love her for creating that song. Also, I was watching the ‘Behind The Scenes’ video for it the other day and she is the sweetest person going. Love her. And I love her genre of music. My favourite song is ‘Title’ or ‘Dear Future Husband’.
3. Louise Pentland (Sprinkle of Glitter). Aloha Sprinklerinos! I do love Louise, so so much. She has the perfect (might not seem it in her eyes, but in mine anyway) marriage life and the cutest daughter and is so beautiful and successful and witty and yeah. Really do love her. I know I’ve said that about all of them so far, but if I didn’t love them, they wouldn’t be on this list. I think she taught me to only care for yourself not care for what other people think about you and I use her style tips for bigger girls and she’s helped with my body confidence so much. Also makes me laugh on a daily basis.
4. Zoe Sugg (Zoella). Oh look, another YouTuber! Don’t hate me, I think it says something about the teenage society of today! As most of you know (as subscribers) she has anxiety and panic attacks and recently I’ve been having a lot of panic attacks and anxious moments so I’ve been watching her videos and just praying that one day it’ll all turn out fine and dandy like her life. By that, I know she still has panic attacks, but by being a successful young woman who loves life. And I do love life. I’m not saying I don’t, but yeah. If you would like me to do a blog post on my anxiety I’m more than happy to let you into that little part of my life, just let me know. I find her so easy to watch and yeah. She’s also best friends with Louise, so you can imagine me when they collab.
5. Fearne Cotton. I don’t really know why I love Fearne so much but whenever people say like ‘who’s your style icon’ I tend to think towards her for some reason. Don’t ask. It’s like a 6th sense that we should be good friends and we just should be together in life. I’m sorry. No significance whatsoever to my life, I just like her. She has a range at Very.co.uk which you can have a look at HERE and yeah. Enjoy.
6. Cheryl Cole. My favourite Girl’s Aloud member, my favourite X Factor judge. And I know someone who used to work with her when she was just starting out. I think she’s the sweetest Geordie going and it’s actually really unfortunate about her malaria but I still love her to bits. I don’t think she deserved her first husband at all or her illness but she’s back and nothing’s going to stop her. She’s another person again that you just love.
7. Phoebe Buffay. Yes, I realise she’s a character, no, I don’t care. She is easily the funniest wittiest character on F.R.I.E.N.D.S and even though she has no family she still stays happy each day and she’s creative and she makes the best out of a bad situation and I want to be her. If I got the chance to be in a remake of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, I would fight to the death for the role of Phoebe. Maybe it was the way Lisa Kudrow played her, maybe it was just the character, I don’t care, I love her. I would want her as my friend, and I don’t care how sad that sounds. Let me have her!
8. Sarah Millican. For those that don’t know who Sarah Millican is, she’s a Geordie comedian and actually inspired me to do comedy acting or comedy in general. She sounds quite depressing when I say this but she’s a mid-30’s overweight divorcee but she uses these as the best parts of her sketches and I love her for that. She sarcastic and loving and understands people and yeah. She’s amazing, I would never be able to joke about those sorts of things if they happened to me.
9. Charlotte Crosby. Charlotte is famous for being on Geordie Shore and winning Celebrity Big Brother last year. I’ve just realised she is a Geordie. I am in love with Geordie’s. This is a controversial one because some people hate Geordie Shore and hate her but I just think she’s misunderstood and deep down she’s an amazing person. I really like her, she’s so funny but I think she’d be like a fun cousin who sneaks you into clubs.
10. All the women in England in the 1940’s. This might be another controversial one but all the women who stayed at home during the war and contributed in some way to keep this country going. I salute you. You are one of the reasons England is how it is and I cannot thank you enough for that. Another short one. Sorry.
And that’s it. I hope you enjoyed it and as I said before, if you want to do this, feel free, I’m not going to hold it against you. Or you can just write your top 10 in the comments below.
Thank you for reading and I’ll see you soon,
Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sprinkle of Glitter’s Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Sprinkleofglitter
Zoella’s Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390